WHAT WE DO
- Billboards with updated and timely messages.
- Radio providing key dairy messages.
- Television airing seasonal commercials.
- Website and Face Book accommodating a shift in consumer media use.
- Print media such as dairy recipe leaflets and articles for publication.
- Promotional Items
EDUCATION – KEY TO INFORMING YOUNG AND OLD
- School programs following state standards with multi-level
- 65,000 two pocket dairy education folders distributed to elementary schools across the state.
- Two life sized ‘Incredible Cows’ circulating to schools, festivals, and fairs.
- Scholarships available to educators attending Ag Institute at Penn State each summer.
GRASSROOTS EVENTS AND PROMOTIONS
Allied funds a wide variety of events throughout the year, focusing on those that provide the ‘most bang for the buck’. Allied contributors have an opportunity to request dairy product funding for events they host. Dairy organization shows such as the All American Show in Harrisburg, receive Allied sponsorship. PA Dairy Princess & Promotion Services, Inc., a valuable resource, is sponsored by Allied.
INVESTMENT IN RESEARCH
DO WE MEASURE UP?
Allied Milk Producers’ Cooperative may have fewer contributors than other qualified checkoff organizations but, the Allied board, along with a part-time staff of three in a relatively small office, have been able to accomplish a significant amount of advertising with the dollars allocated, remaining grassroots and attentive to our member dairy farmers. Allied’s responsible board members remain focused on their objectives: to increase milk consumption through a variety of advertising media, promotions, and research provide ‘visible’ advertising so member farmers can recognize their hard-earned dollars at work follow the guidelines established by USDA for qualified check off organizations. Allied Milk Producers’ Cooperative, Inc. – striving to use the dairy farmer’s checkoff investment by sending dairy messages and information to an ever-changing consumer base.